|Published:||Sep 30, 2010 7:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2010 4:37 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - A Southwest Florida store is donating a portion of their proceeds from all pink wine sales during the month of October to local Breast Cancer Awareness Group, Bosom Buddies.
Decanted Wine & Beer has increased their offering of Rose, or pink, wines for the month to provide customers with the largest selection in the Naples area. Decanted will donate 10% of each pink sale directly to Bosom Buddies.
“We want to take this chance to help in any way we can, everyone has known someone who has been affected by breast cancer.” says owner Al Fialkovich.
Decanted is a locally owned and operated business by Naples residents, Al Fialkovich and Jessica Palmer. Decanted can be found on the web at decantedwines.com
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims