|Published:||Sep 30, 2010 7:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2010 4:37 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - A Southwest Florida store is donating a portion of their proceeds from all pink wine sales during the month of October to local Breast Cancer Awareness Group, Bosom Buddies.
Decanted Wine & Beer has increased their offering of Rose, or pink, wines for the month to provide customers with the largest selection in the Naples area. Decanted will donate 10% of each pink sale directly to Bosom Buddies.
“We want to take this chance to help in any way we can, everyone has known someone who has been affected by breast cancer.” says owner Al Fialkovich.
Decanted is a locally owned and operated business by Naples residents, Al Fialkovich and Jessica Palmer. Decanted can be found on the web at decantedwines.com
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- McGregor Baptist Church settles suit with Watlington family
- Pod of whales beach themselves along Everglades shore
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Court date for Fla. man in Facebook killing case
- Officials lift Martin County dengue fever advisory