|Published:||Sep 30, 2010 6:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 30, 2010 3:11 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral woman is arrested after she steals more than $1,000.
According to police reports, Sara Decker swindled a thousand dollars from her employers at Gold Rush Arcade on Del Prado Boulevard.
In the police report, Decker admits to making up fake customers names in order to claim money and prizes.
She told police she did it because she was having financial problems.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore