|Published:||Sep 29, 2010 12:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 29, 2010 8:46 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - It's National Coffee Day. Wednesday morning Jennifer Stacy visited Bennett's Fresh Roast in Fort Myers where you can find a great deal on a cup of joe.
The coffee shop is selling 100 percent Jamaican Blue Mountain and Hawaiian Kona coffees for regular prices of $2.35 per cup for in-house or a small to-go coffee.
Bennett's Fresh Roast is located off West First Street at 2011 Bayside Parkway in downtown Fort Myers.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Rep. Trey Radel speaks publicly on arrest, rehab and future
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- Wawa, Chipotle and others come to South Ft. Myers
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise
- FDLE arrests 6 in connection with the inmate escape scheme
- Short in extension cord catches Christmas tree on fire