|Published:||Sep 29, 2010 4:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 29, 2010 1:45 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - An elderly woman died after a fire broke out in her Gulf coast area home.
The woman was treated at the scene and then hospitalized with serious life threatening injuries, according to authorities. She later died at the hospital.
Crews battled the Wednesday morning blaze for less than an hour.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school