|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 9:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 6:27 PM EDT|
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) - A man was hospitalized after lightning struck near him in South Florida.
The unidentified man was injured from the lightning that hit early Tuesday. He was conscious and breathing when hospitalized.
No other information was immediately available.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash