|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 6:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 3:41 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A trip to Applebee's lands a Cape Coral man in the slammer. 63-year-old Kenneth Kirby was arrested at Applebee's on Del Prado Boulevard.
According to police reports, on the way to the restaurant Kirby was allegedly driving drunk. That's when he nearly hit two cars on the street, hit a concrete pole in a parking lot, before finally getting to Applebee's.
Police found Kirby sitting at the bar having a drink.
He's charged with driving under the influence and property damage.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- One person dead after early morning accident
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use