|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 3:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 12:47 PM EDT|
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) - Could singer Gloria Estefan be the next Spider Man?
The musician was watching the Miami Dolphins game against the New York Jets Sunday from her suite at Sun Life Stadium. She was set to introduce Latin singer Enrique Iglesias during the halftime show, but Estefan was locked inside. A locksmith, security officers and firefighters tired unsuccessfully to unlock her door. So Estefan took matters into her own hands.
WPLG TV reports that Estefan kicked off her Dolphin green Yves Saint-Laurent pumps and climbed out the window into the suite next door. She ran out the door and across the field and made it onstage just in time.
A short video clip from a cell phone captured her escape.
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- Adopting a shelter pet this holiday season