|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 3:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 12:47 PM EDT|
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) - Could singer Gloria Estefan be the next Spider Man?
The musician was watching the Miami Dolphins game against the New York Jets Sunday from her suite at Sun Life Stadium. She was set to introduce Latin singer Enrique Iglesias during the halftime show, but Estefan was locked inside. A locksmith, security officers and firefighters tired unsuccessfully to unlock her door. So Estefan took matters into her own hands.
WPLG TV reports that Estefan kicked off her Dolphin green Yves Saint-Laurent pumps and climbed out the window into the suite next door. She ran out the door and across the field and made it onstage just in time.
A short video clip from a cell phone captured her escape.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free