|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 4:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 2:00 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - On November 13, 2009, Andrea Kidder was traveling eastbound on SR93 (I-75) in Collier County at a high rate of speed when she collided with the rear of another vehicle. This crash resulted in the untimely death of 22-year-old Bree Kelly.
On September 28, 2010, Andrea Kidder was arrested following the investigation by Cpl. Jeff Rongish. Four warrants were issued, and Andrea Kidder was booked into the Collier County Jail on the following charges: DUI Manslaughter, Vehicular Homicide, DUI Personal Injury, and DUI Property Damage.
Collier County Judge Lauren Brodie set the bond at $28,000 for the above listed charges. Kidder was taken into custody without incident.
Kidder most recently worked as a teacher in Collier County.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in suspicious North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida