|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 4:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 2:00 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - On November 13, 2009, Andrea Kidder was traveling eastbound on SR93 (I-75) in Collier County at a high rate of speed when she collided with the rear of another vehicle. This crash resulted in the untimely death of 22-year-old Bree Kelly.
On September 28, 2010, Andrea Kidder was arrested following the investigation by Cpl. Jeff Rongish. Four warrants were issued, and Andrea Kidder was booked into the Collier County Jail on the following charges: DUI Manslaughter, Vehicular Homicide, DUI Personal Injury, and DUI Property Damage.
Collier County Judge Lauren Brodie set the bond at $28,000 for the above listed charges. Kidder was taken into custody without incident.
Kidder most recently worked as a teacher in Collier County.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery