|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 11:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 7:28 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Heavy rain couldn't erase graffiti, spray painted on the outside wall of Steve Boesky's business.
He says, "The side of the building was spray painted with graffiti, 18 to 20 feet long .It says sorry about writing on your wall."
Boesky, who owns "Magic Cleaners" feels the vandals are anything but sorry.
"It's happened a couple times before but not this bad."
WINK found various messages and pictures painted around the shopping center, some offensive. Jordan Depaiva says he saw the vandals in action.
He says, "Saw them crouching down with a spray can, writing C2 or something like that, then I saw them again on the other side writing, sorry I wrote on your wall."
The graffiti is infuriating for store owner Mathew Kurtz, who owns a pet salon.
"We try to keep our places looking nice and this makes it look bad."
Boesky agrees, and says this time, "sorry" is not good enough.
"I'm tired of it, I'm tired of cleaning it up."
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB