|Published:||Sep 28, 2010 11:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 28, 2010 7:28 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Heavy rain couldn't erase graffiti, spray painted on the outside wall of Steve Boesky's business.
He says, "The side of the building was spray painted with graffiti, 18 to 20 feet long .It says sorry about writing on your wall."
Boesky, who owns "Magic Cleaners" feels the vandals are anything but sorry.
"It's happened a couple times before but not this bad."
WINK found various messages and pictures painted around the shopping center, some offensive. Jordan Depaiva says he saw the vandals in action.
He says, "Saw them crouching down with a spray can, writing C2 or something like that, then I saw them again on the other side writing, sorry I wrote on your wall."
The graffiti is infuriating for store owner Mathew Kurtz, who owns a pet salon.
"We try to keep our places looking nice and this makes it look bad."
Boesky agrees, and says this time, "sorry" is not good enough.
"I'm tired of it, I'm tired of cleaning it up."
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Warrants detail accusations in Jameis Winston case
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes