|Published:||Sep 27, 2010 4:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 27, 2010 1:29 PM EDT|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - A mobile home fire in north Florida killed a 75-year-old woman and her 70 dogs.
Sunday's fire in Marion County tore through the home's roof and almost all of the structure.
Authorities say the unidentified woman may have been a dog breeder.
She died less than 10 minutes after rescue crews removed her from the mobile home.
Authorities are investigating the blaze.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer