|Published:||Sep 26, 2010 8:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 26, 2010 5:47 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Drivers should be prepared for delays on a portion of U.S. 41 in Charlotte County.
Contractor crews will be doing bridge repairs over the Peace River from 8pm to 5am, starting Sunday through Thursday, September 30th.
Florida DOT says motorists can expect occasional lane closures in the northbound lanes.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling