|Published:||Sep 24, 2010 7:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 24, 2010 4:41 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - A man accused in a double homicide in Bonita Springs is now in the lee county jail.
22-year-old Colton Lance was arrested in Rhode Island last month.
Lance and two other men are accused of killing Israel Ponce and Daniel Leonor and leaving their bodies in a burning car.
Deputies say the murders happened during a drug deal.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man fatally shot in strip club parking lot
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- Man with SWFL ties makes FBI Most Wanted list
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- 1 Florida Lotto player wins $46 million jackpot