|Published:||Sep 24, 2010 7:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 24, 2010 4:41 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - A man accused in a double homicide in Bonita Springs is now in the lee county jail.
22-year-old Colton Lance was arrested in Rhode Island last month.
Lance and two other men are accused of killing Israel Ponce and Daniel Leonor and leaving their bodies in a burning car.
Deputies say the murders happened during a drug deal.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm