|Published:||Sep 24, 2010 7:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 24, 2010 3:48 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - The Lee County School Board will officially swear in their new interim superintendent Friday.
Dr. Larry Tihen was named to the position after Dr. James Browder was let out of his contract early.
Dr. Browder resigned to take a position with Edison State College.
Dr. Tihen has been with the school district for 31 years in various positions.
The swearing in ceremony will be held at 4 p.m. Friday afternoon.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Scott touring Miami port dredging operation