|Published:||Sep 23, 2010 8:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 23, 2010 5:05 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - A Florida Panhandle man charged with the fatal stabbing of a pregnant mother has now been charged with the child's death.
Phillip Arnold was indicted in July on a first-degree murder charge. On Wednesday, he was also indicted on an additional first-degree murder count for the child's death.
The 65-year-old's neighbor was six months pregnant when she was attacked. Doctors performed a cesarean section, but the infant died seven hours later. The woman had seven other children.
Arnold is being held without bond at the Escambia County Jail. He's scheduled for arraignment on the second murder charge on Friday.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo