|Published:||Sep 23, 2010 10:33 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 23, 2010 12:22 PM EDT|
Naples own author---Bill Shaner, joins us to tell us about his recent book--" Unintended Consequences: Lessons from a Life Almost Lost.
The book is a true story about a horrific accident that left him as a paraplegic and told by doctors he could never walk again.
Yet after impossible odds, and a life-changing encounter with God, Bill regained the use of his legs.
He shares his story of faith, guts, and invincibility as he offers hope to others.
- Fire destroys home, 2 cars, motorcycle in Port Charlotte
- iGeneration Charter School in Immokalee shuts down
- Barbara B. Mann remembered at annual Holiday Carol Sing
- Naples Botanical Garden Night Lights kicks off tonight
- City of Palms Classic tips off in Fort Myers
- Florida U.S. Senator offers to go to Iran for CIA contractor
- I-75 south lanes closed near Sarasota after crash
- Firefighters find body in Ocala home; dog rescued
- Police: Driver hits biker, drives with him on car
- Inmate charged in central Fla. woman's 2011 death