|Published:||Sep 23, 2010 5:53 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 23, 2010 11:53 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - This Sunday get out your walking shoes and help the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
Take steps for Crohn's & Colitis is CCFA's National evening walk and celebration of the nation's largest event dedicated to finding cures for Crohn's disease and Colitis.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges