|Published:||Sep 23, 2010 7:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 23, 2010 4:57 PM EDT|
ALLENTOWN, Fla. (AP) - The bodies of a man and a woman were found off a road in northwest Florida, but authorities aren't saying yet how the victims were killed.
A motorist called the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office Wednesday after seeing blood on the Allentown road and the feet of one of the victims.
It was initially thought the deaths were traffic-related, but Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Scott Haines says evidence at the scene determined it was not. No further information was immediately released.
Earlier this week, two women were fatally shot in their home in nearby Escambia County. Investigators believe the women were killed during a home invasion. No arrests have been made.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after lengthy situation in St. James City
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store