|Published:||Sep 22, 2010 4:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2010 1:16 PM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - A man St. Petersburg man reportedly smashed an electric guitar over another man's head during an argument.
Police say 47-year-old Julius A. Casterberry was arguing with another man early Saturday morning when he grabbed the instrument and hit the other man over the head several times.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was treated and released.
Casterberry was charged with aggravated battery. He was being held on $10,000 bail.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified