|Published:||Sep 22, 2010 4:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2010 1:16 PM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - A man St. Petersburg man reportedly smashed an electric guitar over another man's head during an argument.
Police say 47-year-old Julius A. Casterberry was arguing with another man early Saturday morning when he grabbed the instrument and hit the other man over the head several times.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was treated and released.
Casterberry was charged with aggravated battery. He was being held on $10,000 bail.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling