|Published:||Sep 22, 2010 3:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2010 12:01 PM EDT|
Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
Plate Recipe - serves 4 guests
1 lb Chicken Breast Diced, 1 Egg White each, 4 Chopped Garlic Cloves each, 2 heads of Boston Bib Lettuce or Ice Burg lettuce, 1 tsp Chinese Oyster Sauce, 2 oz Soy Sauce, 2 oz Vegetable Oil, 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil, TT Ground White Pepper, 1/2 cup Green Onion Thin Sliced, 1/2 cup Water Chestnuts Diced, 1/4 cup Shitake Mushroom Diced Fine, 1 cup Chow Mein Noodles, 8 oz Chinese Hoisin Sauce.
In a medium mixing bowl, place the diced chicken and egg white. Mix until evenly coated.
Place saute' pan on stove top at medium - high heat. Place oil in pan and heat oil. Add the garlic and green onions to oil and saute until garlic is lightly browned. Add chicken, water chestnuts, shitake mushrooms and continuously stir until cooked evenly. Season mix with sesame oil, oyster sauce, white pepper and soy sauce. Cook until evenly browned and serve.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti