|Published:||Sep 22, 2010 3:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2010 12:01 PM EDT|
Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
Plate Recipe - serves 4 guests
1 lb Chicken Breast Diced, 1 Egg White each, 4 Chopped Garlic Cloves each, 2 heads of Boston Bib Lettuce or Ice Burg lettuce, 1 tsp Chinese Oyster Sauce, 2 oz Soy Sauce, 2 oz Vegetable Oil, 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil, TT Ground White Pepper, 1/2 cup Green Onion Thin Sliced, 1/2 cup Water Chestnuts Diced, 1/4 cup Shitake Mushroom Diced Fine, 1 cup Chow Mein Noodles, 8 oz Chinese Hoisin Sauce.
In a medium mixing bowl, place the diced chicken and egg white. Mix until evenly coated.
Place saute' pan on stove top at medium - high heat. Place oil in pan and heat oil. Add the garlic and green onions to oil and saute until garlic is lightly browned. Add chicken, water chestnuts, shitake mushrooms and continuously stir until cooked evenly. Season mix with sesame oil, oyster sauce, white pepper and soy sauce. Cook until evenly browned and serve.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting