|Published:||Sep 22, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 22, 2010 1:20 PM EDT|
SPRING HILL, Fla. (AP) - A preliminary investigation shows that the fatal victims of mobile home fire in Hernando County where the two women who lived in the home.
Their identities have not been released, and authorities have not released a cause of the late Tuesday night fire in Spring Hill.
The bodies are with the medical examiner's office.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down