|Published:||Sep 21, 2010 4:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 21, 2010 1:12 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are questioning a woman who was in the Pensacola home where two other women were fatally shot.
No arrests have been made in the double homicide. Authorities identified the victims as 32-year-old Raquel White and 36-year-old Melanie Lancto. They were killed early Monday.
Investigators say it could have been a result of a home invasion robbery. Meanwhile, they're questioning the unidentified woman who was inside the home at the time along with two children, ages 7 and 10.
Escambia County Sheriff's Office investigators are still trying to piece together what happened.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash