|Published:||Sep 17, 2010 3:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2010 12:49 PM EDT|
WESTON, Fla. (AP) - A teenager bicyclist is recovering in South Florida after being hit by a patrol car during rush hour.
Broward sheriff's deputies say the biker was attempting to cross a busy road Friday morning when the patrol car struck him.
The teen, who has not been identified, was conscious, as he was airlifted to the hospital.
The investigation continues.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating