|Published:||Sep 17, 2010 3:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2010 12:40 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Suspected bank robbers who allegedly drove a motorcycle into the lobby of a West Palm Beach bank during the heist have been arrested.
Federal prosecutors say two men and a bank employee are facing a long list of charges stemming from the robbery Tuesday of a Chase bank branch.
Charged are 30-year-old Clifford Davis, 29-year-old Juan Gabriel Mercado and 24-year-old Barbara Hauck. It wasn't immediately clear Thursday if the three had attorneys to represent them.
The FBI says Hauck, the bank employee, provided information to the others about a large deposit. Mercado allegedly opened the door of the bank and Davis drove the motorcycle inside. After taking about $144,000, the pair crashed the cycle and allegedly carjacked a car.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay