|Published:||Sep 17, 2010 3:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 17, 2010 12:40 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Suspected bank robbers who allegedly drove a motorcycle into the lobby of a West Palm Beach bank during the heist have been arrested.
Federal prosecutors say two men and a bank employee are facing a long list of charges stemming from the robbery Tuesday of a Chase bank branch.
Charged are 30-year-old Clifford Davis, 29-year-old Juan Gabriel Mercado and 24-year-old Barbara Hauck. It wasn't immediately clear Thursday if the three had attorneys to represent them.
The FBI says Hauck, the bank employee, provided information to the others about a large deposit. Mercado allegedly opened the door of the bank and Davis drove the motorcycle inside. After taking about $144,000, the pair crashed the cycle and allegedly carjacked a car.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders