|Published:||Sep 16, 2010 4:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 16, 2010 1:35 PM EDT|
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) - A woman was reportedly injured after crashing into a Broward County deputy's vehicle on Interstate 95.
The Florida Highway Patrol reports that Quisepe Murillo was traveling north through Boca Raton early Wednesday morning when she improperly cut in front of the deputy's unmarked vehicle. The two cars crashed and rolled onto the side of the road.
Murillo was taken to a Delray Beach hospital in stable condition. The deputy, who was off duty, refused treatment.
Murillo was cited for improper lane change.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis