|Published:||Sep 15, 2010 10:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 15, 2010 7:49 AM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. 24-year-old Jacksonville man is going to federal prison for 20 years in a "sexting" case.
The U.S. Attorneys Office said Anthony William Denham was sentenced for persuading a girl to use her cell phone to take and send to him sexually explicit photos of herself. In exchange, he gave the child prepaid minutes for her phone.
Prosecutors said Denham had contacted the girl through a social networking site and used one of the photos she sent to create a fake web page so he could impersonate a young girl online.
A jury had found Denham guilty in May of producing and receiving child pornography. He was sentenced Monday. When he gets out of prison, he'll serve probation for the rest of his life.
- LCSO searches for missing Fort Myers teen
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- Fort Myers Police investigating shooting.
- Driver dies after crashing into Cape Coral home
- Yankee Candle recalls product due to risk of fire
- Free bee removal for a woman after a year of heartache
- Bicyclist remains in critical condition after morning crash
- Builders Care gives Fort Myers man new home for Christmas
- Man crashes into store while allegedly under the influence
- Suspect tries to use stolen credit card at seveal locations