|Published:||Sep 15, 2010 4:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 15, 2010 1:05 PM EDT|
PLANTATION, Fla. (AP) - A landscaper died after his riding lawnmower went into a lake at a Plantation apartment complex and the rolled on top of him.
Fire office say 26-year-old Stuart man, who wasn't immediately identified, was working at the Southern Pointe Apartments Tuesday morning when he went into the manmade lake. Six co-workers with the Orlando-based PROscape were also at the complex, but apparently didn't see the man go into the lake.
Police called to the scene found the mower, and a dive team found the man underneath. He was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school