|Published:||Sep 14, 2010 5:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 14, 2010 2:11 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County has declared a state of emergency for parts of North Fort Myers were flood water has covered a number of roads.
Recent rains caused water levels to rise and in neighborhoods near Nalle Grade Road, off Bayshore, where water is covering many lawns and even some private roads.
The state of emergency allows county money to help dry out the private roads so emergency crews can get through.
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Some adult arcades still open after ban
- Florida Leads U.S. in Vacated Foreclosure Homes
- New home industry really coming back?
- Zimmerman jurors reveal personal d
- A young girl is home after a near drowning incident
- Comedy night to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys