|Published:||Sep 14, 2010 3:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 14, 2010 12:31 PM EDT|
MADISON, Fla. (AP) - A man who had been driving on Interstate 10 in the Florida Panhandle reportedly killed himself during a traffic stop.
The Madison County Sheriff's Office reports that a deputy pulled the man over after receiving a report from the Florida Highway Patrol about a reckless driver. Before the deputy could make contact with the driver, he reportedly shot himself.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene. He was not immediately identified by authorities.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann