|Published:||Sep 14, 2010 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 14, 2010 12:01 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A residential structure fire that started early this morning in a room off the garage caused $75,000 damage to the home. The cause of the fire has been ruled incendiary in nature.
At 1:06 a.m., Cape Fire units responded to a 911 call on a residential structure fire at 433 SW 9th Street. Fire crews arrived and quickly knocked down the fire, which started in the southwest corner of a room used for lawn equipment storage. By 1:30 a.m., Fire units had put out the fire and completed the primary search with all accounted for and no one injured. The building then was secured.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is conducting the investigation.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids