|Published:||Sep 14, 2010 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 14, 2010 12:01 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A residential structure fire that started early this morning in a room off the garage caused $75,000 damage to the home. The cause of the fire has been ruled incendiary in nature.
At 1:06 a.m., Cape Fire units responded to a 911 call on a residential structure fire at 433 SW 9th Street. Fire crews arrived and quickly knocked down the fire, which started in the southwest corner of a room used for lawn equipment storage. By 1:30 a.m., Fire units had put out the fire and completed the primary search with all accounted for and no one injured. The building then was secured.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is conducting the investigation.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges