|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 4:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:02 PM EDT|
LIVE OAK, Fla. (AP) - A Suwannee County man died in a fire that destroyed his home.
Officials say 54-year-old Franklyn Burt Taylor was dead at the scene when firefighters arrived at his home early Thursday morning.
Officials say the fire likely began near a chair in the living room. It's possible that a lit cigarette started the blaze.
Taylor's body was taken to the medical examiner's office in Jacksonville for an autopsy.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo