|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 11:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 8:54 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - A North Fort Myers neighborhood is underwater after heavy rains.
Neighbors off Nalle Grade Road near Bayshore Blvd. say it happens every year, but now it's different. Front yards look more like lakes, and they've been wading through it for a week now.
More than half a dozen people called the county today alone. But the county says most of the homes are private property on a private road, and there's not much officials can do to help.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo