|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 4:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:10 PM EDT|
PLANTATION, Fla. (AP) - A hazardous materials crew responded to a minor spill at the Motorola campus in Plantation.
Fire officials say the spill occurred after a fire was reported Sunday morning. The fire started in a storage room where the chemicals were being kept.
No injuries were reported, and the chemicals turned out to be non-hazardous.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs