|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 4:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:10 PM EDT|
PLANTATION, Fla. (AP) - A hazardous materials crew responded to a minor spill at the Motorola campus in Plantation.
Fire officials say the spill occurred after a fire was reported Sunday morning. The fire started in a storage room where the chemicals were being kept.
No injuries were reported, and the chemicals turned out to be non-hazardous.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend