|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 8:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 5:46 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - A 3-year-old girl died after being left in a car for 90 minutes in the parking lot of a Tampa church.
Police say officers responded to the Ebenezer Baptist Haitian Church Sunday afternoon after Rozin Ruebensa was found unconscious inside the car. The little girl's 25-year-old cousin had taken Rozin and two other children to church. A 12-year-old boy carried a 1-year-old baby into the church, but the toddler was left in the car.
Rozin was transported to a Tampa hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
It wasn't immediately clear if any charges would be filed.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputy-involved shooting in LaBelle leaves one man dead
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- Man allegedly grabs undercover detective at public park
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- 'Eagle Fever' heating up for FGCU game
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released