|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 8:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 5:46 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - A 3-year-old girl died after being left in a car for 90 minutes in the parking lot of a Tampa church.
Police say officers responded to the Ebenezer Baptist Haitian Church Sunday afternoon after Rozin Ruebensa was found unconscious inside the car. The little girl's 25-year-old cousin had taken Rozin and two other children to church. A 12-year-old boy carried a 1-year-old baby into the church, but the toddler was left in the car.
Rozin was transported to a Tampa hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
It wasn't immediately clear if any charges would be filed.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption