|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 3:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 7:08 AM EDT|
SOUTHWEST FLORIDA - For one day only, Massage Envy centers across the nation will offer $49 one-hour therapeutic massage sessions, and donate $15 from each massage directly to the Southwest Florida affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Additional donations will also be accepted and all proceeds collected will go directly to the local community.
Massage for the Cure is an annual, one-day event hosted by Massage Envy® and benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, a global leader in the movement to end breast cancer. Since the event’s inception in 2005, Massage Envy has raised more than $1.4 million for Susan G. Komen for the Cure with 100 percent of the proceeds being used for education, screening and treatment programs in the community. Now in its sixth year, Massage for the Cure will be held on September 14, 2010 at an estimated 620 Massage Envy centers across the United States. To book your appointment or for more information, please visit: www.MassageEnvy.com.
Summerlin Crossing in Fort Myers, 15880 Summerlin Rd., 239-333-3689
Coconut Point in Estero, 8001 Plaza Del Lago Drive, 239-947-3689
Naples Walk Shopping Center, 2500 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Suite 1102, 239-325-3689
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search