|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 4:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:18 PM EDT|
ROLLING GREENS, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida woman caught the eye of neighbors as she tooled around in a most unusual vehicle - the Weinermobile.
Barbara Gilbert won a trip to ride "shotbun" in Oscar Mayer's eccentric car which resembles a giant hot dog. The 67-year-old Rolling Greens resident spent Saturday riding in the ketchup and mustard colored seats, visiting downtown Ocala and Silver Springs.
Dozens gathered to ride with Gilbert and have their picture taken with the colorful contraption.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser