|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 5:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:27 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A Fed-Ex truck crashed into a Leetran bus during rush hour Monday morning.
Witnesses say the truck was attempting to merge onto U.S 41 from Colonial Blvd. when it hit the back end of the bus heading north on U.S. 41.
The driver of the bus tried to move but hit another car and smashed into a light pole knocking it down.
The front window of the bus was destroyed along with the pole.
Three passengers were brought to the hospital with minor injuries.
Traffic heading north on U.S. 41 was blocked for about an hour.
Crews will continue to work on fixing the damaged pole.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash