|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 4:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:08 PM EDT|
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - A Pinellas County sheriff's deputy received minor injuries when his patrol car was sideswiped.
The sheriff's office reports that Deputy Paul Pantel was taken to a nearby hospital after the Saturday afternoon collision, but he was expected to recover.
Authorities say 37-year-old Betty Espinoza was changing lanes when she hit the cruiser. Neither she nor here passenger were injured.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified