|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 4:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:09 PM EDT|
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) - A 3-year-old boy was found dead in a lagoon at a Jupiter park.
The boy's father called police Saturday evening to report the child missing at DuBois Park. After about an hour of searching the 18-acre park, the boy was found dead in the lagoon. He was pulled out of the water and pronounced dead.
Police are investigating the death as a drowning, but an official cause of death has not been determined.
Authorities were not immediately releasing the name of the boy or his family.
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free