|Published:||Sep 13, 2010 4:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 13, 2010 1:09 PM EDT|
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) - A 3-year-old boy was found dead in a lagoon at a Jupiter park.
The boy's father called police Saturday evening to report the child missing at DuBois Park. After about an hour of searching the 18-acre park, the boy was found dead in the lagoon. He was pulled out of the water and pronounced dead.
Police are investigating the death as a drowning, but an official cause of death has not been determined.
Authorities were not immediately releasing the name of the boy or his family.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB