|Published:||Sep 12, 2010 12:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2010 9:57 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A months-long investigation uncovers two major grow house operations in Lehigh Acres.
Lee County Sheriff's investigators found 80 marijuana plants and more than 100 pounds of packaged pot inside a home on 58th Street West. Another 30 plants were discovered inside a second home on Acroft Avenue.
A total of seven people were arrested in the operation and now face charges.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders