|Published:||Sep 12, 2010 12:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2010 9:57 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A months-long investigation uncovers two major grow house operations in Lehigh Acres.
Lee County Sheriff's investigators found 80 marijuana plants and more than 100 pounds of packaged pot inside a home on 58th Street West. Another 30 plants were discovered inside a second home on Acroft Avenue.
A total of seven people were arrested in the operation and now face charges.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales