|Published:||Sep 11, 2010 2:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2010 11:22 AM EDT|
BRADENTON, Fla. - The FDIC has taken over another Florida bank.
It has assumed the assets of Horizons Bank of Bradenton.
Another bank will assume all of the banks assets and transactions.
Customers will have access to all their accounts and should notice few changes in bank operations.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore