|Published:||Sep 11, 2010 2:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2010 11:22 AM EDT|
BRADENTON, Fla. - The FDIC has taken over another Florida bank.
It has assumed the assets of Horizons Bank of Bradenton.
Another bank will assume all of the banks assets and transactions.
Customers will have access to all their accounts and should notice few changes in bank operations.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders