|Published:||Sep 11, 2010 2:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 11, 2010 11:14 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County Sheriff's Detectives have made a 4th arrest in a double murder in Bonita Springs.
Angel Salinas is now charged in connection with the killing and burning of two men back in August.
According to authorities, Salinas originally told them he wasn't involved. But detectives say they have surveillance video that shows Salinas helped fill the gas cans that were used to set a fire used in the murders.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend