|Published:||Sep 10, 2010 7:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 10, 2010 9:44 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Florida's 1.6 million veterans can turn to a new job-hunting site in their search for a job.
Governor Charlie Crist and other state leaders have announced the creation of Employ Florida Vets. The site provides easier access to job postings already on the state's employment site and helps veterans find jobs that match the skills they learned in the military.
There's also advice on how to write a resume and information about tax incentives for local businesses.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges