|Published:||Sep 09, 2010 8:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2010 5:30 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON - The State Department has now issued a travel alert to warn US citizens of the potential for anti-American demonstrations in many countries in response to the planned burning of the Quran.
American living or traveling abroad are being encouraged to register with the nearest US embassy in order to receive updated information on travel and security.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti