|Published:||Sep 09, 2010 2:37 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 11:33 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - A live grenade shut down a North Fort Myers grocery store Wednesday night.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office said a man called them to say he had a live grenade at the Sweetbay on Bayshore Road.
He told deputies he just picked up some things from a home in San Carlos. He then went to the grocery store and noticed what he was carrying and called deputies.
Now, the sheriff's office is investigating where the grenade came from.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes