|Published:||Sep 09, 2010 4:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2010 1:10 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Tween heartthrobs, the Jonas Brother, left fans brokenhearted after canceling a southwest Florida concert because the venue flooded.
Wednesday's concert was canceled after heavy rains flood parts of a Tampa amphitheater. The concert will not be rescheduled and refunds will be offered.
Joe Jonas ran in a 5k walk in South Florida on Monday to benefit Special Olympics Florida.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses