|Published:||Sep 09, 2010 4:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2010 1:10 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Tween heartthrobs, the Jonas Brother, left fans brokenhearted after canceling a southwest Florida concert because the venue flooded.
Wednesday's concert was canceled after heavy rains flood parts of a Tampa amphitheater. The concert will not be rescheduled and refunds will be offered.
Joe Jonas ran in a 5k walk in South Florida on Monday to benefit Special Olympics Florida.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic