|Published:||Sep 09, 2010 4:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2010 1:10 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Tween heartthrobs, the Jonas Brother, left fans brokenhearted after canceling a southwest Florida concert because the venue flooded.
Wednesday's concert was canceled after heavy rains flood parts of a Tampa amphitheater. The concert will not be rescheduled and refunds will be offered.
Joe Jonas ran in a 5k walk in South Florida on Monday to benefit Special Olympics Florida.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge