|Published:||Sep 09, 2010 4:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 09, 2010 1:11 PM EDT|
PALM BAY, Fla. (AP) - Authorities have charged a man with splashing a woman and teenager with acid during an argument in Palm Bay.
Palm Bay Fire Rescue officials said 50-year-old Fredrick Rogers threw acid at the victims while they were in a car Wednesday night.
The woman received burns to 30 percent of her body and was rushed to the hospital. The boy's injuries were less severe.
Rogers was charged with aggravated battery.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed