|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 6:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 1:21 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities blew up a stuffed pony - determined to be a "suspicious device" - after it was found outside a central Florida school.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office reports that the toy was found near the Waterbridge Elementary School Tuesday morning.
No one was allowed in or out of the building while bomb disposal experts destroyed the stuffed animal. It was ultimately deemed "non-threatening."
No injuries were reported.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space