|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 6:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 1:21 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities blew up a stuffed pony - determined to be a "suspicious device" - after it was found outside a central Florida school.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office reports that the toy was found near the Waterbridge Elementary School Tuesday morning.
No one was allowed in or out of the building while bomb disposal experts destroyed the stuffed animal. It was ultimately deemed "non-threatening."
No injuries were reported.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate