|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 6:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 1:21 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities blew up a stuffed pony - determined to be a "suspicious device" - after it was found outside a central Florida school.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office reports that the toy was found near the Waterbridge Elementary School Tuesday morning.
No one was allowed in or out of the building while bomb disposal experts destroyed the stuffed animal. It was ultimately deemed "non-threatening."
No injuries were reported.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys