|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 3:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - An Orlando-area high school student collapsed on a football field during practice and later died.
The 15-year-old Wekiva High School student was taken Tuesday to a nearby hospital, where he later died.
His name has not been released yet.
A pep rally that had been scheduled for an upcoming Wekiva High football game against Apopka High School was canceled.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit