|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 3:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - An Orlando-area high school student collapsed on a football field during practice and later died.
The 15-year-old Wekiva High School student was taken Tuesday to a nearby hospital, where he later died.
His name has not been released yet.
A pep rally that had been scheduled for an upcoming Wekiva High football game against Apopka High School was canceled.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017