|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 10:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 2:01 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Family and friends in Lehigh Acres are coming together to say goodbye to a mother and son found dead in their home last week.
About 1,000 people attended the funeral at New Life Assembly Church. They included paramedics and fire-fighters from all over the state. They came to honor 33-yr. old Lisa Eddy-Forde, and her 1-yr. old son, Caleb. Eddy-Forde served Lee Co. as a paramedic for 3 and a half years. One co-worker described her as a wonderful person who had a smile for everyone, no matter the circumstances.
After the service, a motorcycle guard led the procession of hearse and other vehicles to a cemetery in Lehigh. About 600 people attended the burial for Lisa and Caleb.
It's believed that Lisa's husband, Winselsio, killed his wife and son, and then took his own life.
If you would like to donate money to defray the costs of the burial, you can do so at any Wachovia Bank in the area.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent