|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 10:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 2:01 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Family and friends in Lehigh Acres are coming together to say goodbye to a mother and son found dead in their home last week.
About 1,000 people attended the funeral at New Life Assembly Church. They included paramedics and fire-fighters from all over the state. They came to honor 33-yr. old Lisa Eddy-Forde, and her 1-yr. old son, Caleb. Eddy-Forde served Lee Co. as a paramedic for 3 and a half years. One co-worker described her as a wonderful person who had a smile for everyone, no matter the circumstances.
After the service, a motorcycle guard led the procession of hearse and other vehicles to a cemetery in Lehigh. About 600 people attended the burial for Lisa and Caleb.
It's believed that Lisa's husband, Winselsio, killed his wife and son, and then took his own life.
If you would like to donate money to defray the costs of the burial, you can do so at any Wachovia Bank in the area.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash