|Published:||Sep 08, 2010 4:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 08, 2010 1:02 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Three people suffered minor injuries after a sport utility vehicle reportedly crashed into an Escambia County school bus.
Officials say the SUV rear-ended the bus at an intersection Tuesday morning. A school district spokeswoman says a Pensacola High School student and her infant child were the only ones on the bus.
The mother and child, as well as the SUV's driver, were taken to a nearby hospital with minor injuries.
It wasn't clear who was at fault for the collision.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool